Who is it for?
For policymakers, the public sector and municipalities
- Cooperative and interdisciplinary research, training on citizen participation, action planning
- Co-developing policies to improve the public services, experience policy innovation with and for society
- Access top-notch policy tools & interfaces, share and learn best practice
- Co-create with peers in workshops: people from multiple backgrounds collaborate on the same level to develop solutions to tackle socio-ecological challenges
- Uncover social innovation opportunities by ideation
- Responsible research and innovation training, co-learn with and from the stakeholders, users